- Business park
- Start production
- Projects of the industrial park
- Investment application
Herewith I, hereinafter referred to as ‘Data Subject’, as required under the Federal Law No. 152- FZ of 27.07.2006 ‘On personal data’, has agreed to provide the right of processing my personal data, transferred during the visit of the websites ecobaltic.com, en.ecobaltic.com, de.ecobaltic.com (hereinafter referred to as ‘Websites’) to the Baltfarmatsevtika LLC, PSRN (OGRN) 1023900779044, ITN (INN) 3905048029, located at 238420, Kaliningrad Region, Bagrationovsky City District, Bagrationovsk, Kommunalnaya st., 4, under the following terms:
1. The Data Subject is a visitor of Websites.
2. ‘Personal Data’ means any information related to the Data Subject, including first name, middle name, last name, contact data (telephone, fax, e-mail, postal address), IP-address, used during the visit to the Websites, other information transferred by the visitor of the Websites by word or in a written form.
3. ‘Processing of Personal Data’ means collection, recording, structuring, accumulation, specification, update, alteration, use, dissemination, depersonalization, blocking, erasure, destruction or storage.
4. Processing of Personal Data is carried out for the following purposes: identification of the customer when he (she) sends a question, requests a call or submits an application via Websites; providing the customer with an answer for the stated question; sending the customer notifications, newsletters or other information of the Websites; application processing; informing of the results of its processing; assessment of the quality of services provided by the staff; compliance with the requirements of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ ‘On personal data’.
5. Processing of Personal Data may be carried out by means of automatic tools and (or) without the use of automatic tools. Processing of Personal Data is carried out pursuant to the legislation of the Russian Federation currently in force and internal regulations of the Baltfarmatsevtika LLC, including the Policy of the Baltfarmatsevtika LLC in relation to the protection and processing of Personal Data used on the Websites.
6. Baltfarmatsevtika LLC must implement necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensure their implementation for the purpose of protection of Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful access to it, its destruction, alteration, blocking, replication, provision, dissemination of Personal Data, or other unlawful activities related to Personal Data, as well as takes responsibility of ensuring security of Personal Data. Baltfarmatsevtika LLC has right to transfer Personal Data only to those employees, contractors or affiliated persons, who need this data for providing services to the customer or supporting operation of the Websites and services, ensuring therewith such contractors, third parties and affiliated persons taking relevant responsibilities in part of Personal Data privacy.
7. This Data Processing Agreement comes into force since the moment a visitor of the Website provides his (her) information, by using the relevant forms, and is valid for the indefinite term. The agreement may be recalled by the Data Subject by means of submitting an application in written arbitrary form, provided to the Baltfarmatsevtika LLC.
The Data Subject has guaranteed that the information he (she) provided is full, accurate and trustworthy; provision of the information does not breach the existing legislation of the Russian Federation, legal rights and interests of the third parties, and all information provided is filled by the customer in respect of him (her) personally.